Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Always Stellar~

                                                                I'm on the edge of glory
                                                                        and I'm hanging on a moment with you
                                                                                     I'm on the edge....






~More new items out from Glue Ink.  These face tattoos  come in  Zebra and  Leopard...
You can wear them with or without the Pout.  I love both.  If you're  just wanting to wear some great eyeliner...this...is....IT!  I adore the new epic eye liner...and  just like  the  face tattoos, it comes with and without  Pout!  Don't stop at the face.... I'm wearing the new hipster tattoo Fly Away Blossoms. You have to check it out! 

Glue Ink  Leopard Face Tattoo (pout)

Glue Ink  Epic Eye Liner  (pout)
Glue Ink Zebra Face Tattoo

Glue Ink Zebra Face Tattoo

Glue Ink Epic Liner
Glue Ink Fly Away Blossoms Tatt
Yellow Top from Oh My Hunt

♥Willow


No comments:

Post a Comment