Sunday, January 1, 2012

NYE FASHION CRISIS.....

So I logged on and had a complete fashion melt down... what will I wear tonight???? Thankfully my bestie Willow logged and I sent out an SOS call.. of course she dropped everything to help me in my crisis!!! We shopped and shopped... I just couldnt see anything worth parting with my hard urned Lindens.. then I came upon The Private Room collection... while nothing really grabbed me there clothing wise (seen it all before) I fell for the Al Vulo Polly skin.. and then I dug deep in my ever expanding inventory for a fun bright and festive look... Hope you like it!






POSE: Lable Motion- NYG pose pack- free gift
EYES: Fashism- sunrise purple eyes
TIGHTS: Pink Acid- tintable fishnets
DRESS: Coco- swingDress- Artprintblue
SKIN: [Al Vulo] polly-natural porcelain with teeth -Private Room $300L
NAILS: Ibizarre nails- purple
EYESHADOW- Rozena- breezy eyeshadow- purple
LIPS: Pink Acid- bright velvet- deep purple
HAIR: Shag- pretty please- group gift
SHOES: Mstyle- rivea pumps- dodger

PENY XX

No comments:

Post a Comment