Monday, March 14, 2011

It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. ...

I am sure my husbands A.D.D has rubbed off on me... because now I have moved my obsession to EYES  the designers are really doing their research into eyes and I have just come upon an incredible eye designer Ikon Innovia. I got my hands on a few pair at the Fashion For Life event. Each colour comes with 5 sizes.. from the sublime to the ridiculous. Grab a set of Gatcha bright eyes from FFL by FASHISM(Ikon Innoovia) 30L each go.. they're no copy but transfer and in medium only.. so u can swap around with friends..ewww only in SL eh!
 I also love the LeLuka eyes at 150L for 2 sizes

FASHISM Gatcha $30L yellow @ FFL

FASHISM Gatcha $30L Purple @ FFL

LeLutka Ellis- Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment