Monday, March 14, 2011

My comfortable place!

In every wardrobe we have several pieces that are always a winner.... I have been looking for a stylish but casual jacket and I have nearly every leather one available.. I came across this wool short jacket in one of my favourite stores..DeLa... its a little expensive but I think well worth it.. check out their new arrivals including some great boots all with Demos available. I have teamed this new jacket with some old faithful jeans from Calypso Giano and a white T from Coco.. I am also wearing the new skin from Glam Affair (love it!) Mary in a basic makeup cos im loving all the tattoo layered makeups around. Look out for the group gift Mary skin with green eye makeup, its so pretty for St Pats day. And lastly but not leastly is my hair... I'm a Magika virgin.. yes I know I took my time but those Demo's have always put me off and the hair looks .. well terrible to be honest in the green and pink but trust me her colours are fab especially the blondes and the hair comes with a handy hud for  8 colour change hair and a separate colour change streak.. and of course colour change pins!...all for only 199L.. stay tuned for more Mary skin and Magika hair!




HAIR: Magika Blonde pack- Nayla
SKIN: Glam Affair Mary - no. 11 Med Tan (+ breast enhancer)
T SHIRT: Coco
JACKET: DeLa
JEANS: Calypso Giano Street style- Frazzled
BOOTS: Coco
NECKLACE: Calypso Giano
CHAIR: Y's House -tan sheep skin covered chair
DOG: Zooby's

No comments:

Post a Comment