Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Love fashiOn~

FuN nEw accessories out  from  I Love FashiOn....The Flower Set is an adorable headband, necklace and rings with color changing flowers and little leaves complete with ladybugs!  


Also, the Funny Belt has lots of cute danglies hanging from it. It also is color change. SO fun.


Be sure to check out the Mushroom Hunt...I'm wearing the necklace and earrings hidden in the I Love FashiOn shop right now.  


♥Willow Markova




I <3 FashiOn Flower Set - hairband, necklace and ring
I <3 Fashion  Whimsical Boots black
teefy leggings black
Loose Fit Tank olive
birdy color me green
                                                        I <3 FashiOn Flower Set - hairband
                                                                     I <3 Fashion  Whimsical Boots black
                                                         I <3 FashiOn Funny Belt
                                                   teefy leggings black
                                                      Loose Fit Tank salmon
                                                       birdy color me pinks
I <3 FashiOn Flower Set - hairband, necklace and ring
I <3 Fashion  Whimsical Boots black
teefy leggings black
Loose Fit Tank olive
birdy color me green


I <3 FashiOn Mushroom Hunt prize -necklace and earrings
Top Loose Fit Tank in olive
I <3 FashiOn Whimsical Boots in black
birdy color me greens


No comments:

Post a Comment